Webkinz Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webkinz Kingdom

A place to chat, trade, and make new friends!

HomeHome  Breaking WWNewsBreaking WWNews  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Antsean327's Clubhouse News

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
antsean327
antsean327

Warning Level : Antsean327's Clubhouse News WarningBar-Gloss1
Kingdom Koins : 318399

Antsean327's Clubhouse News Empty
PostSubject: Antsean327's Clubhouse News   Antsean327's Clubhouse News EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:26 pm

Antsean327's Clubhouse News!

Hello my fellow fans out there, have you been wanting to know what's going on in the Clubhouse? What are the "Glitch Issues"? And What's with the scammers and Mean Traders? Take a stop at Antsean327's News!

Aha! Look what's happening here:
People at the Trading Room have lately been trying to scam for VIRTUAL items its like OMG how would YOU like if you got scammed? Would that feel good?

Criers and special cheats how people TAKE your items in trade!!!!!:

Rumor on Webkinz Insider sayz that there is special things people plug into their computers and start pressing these buttons and then they take YOUR items in trade, this "hacking" cheat ramains mystery on how people are using this, so if you have a lucky item and someone looks like a scammer to you, WATCHOUT!!!

Its against internet laws, there is police monitoring you know:

People think they can get a way with ANYTHING on the internet can they eh? Well adults say "there are no websites on the internet". OR "why is NOBODY monitoring these websites?!!". Well Webkinz is VERY strict and what we call warnings in the Kinzchat Plus area of the Webkinz Clubhouse, you get a warning if there is something offensive such as talking about other websites, love, posting photos on the internet, etc. Not only YOU get a warning, everyone in the same room gets a warning. So you really can't get away with much in The Webkinz Clubhouse Kinzchat Plus area.

. . That's all for now LOL
. . . . This was Issue 1, Volume 1 of Antsean327's Clubhouse News

Issue #1 Volume 1
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Andrew

Antsean327's Clubhouse News 30wnmsz
Kingdom Koins : 336989

PostSubject: Re: Antsean327's Clubhouse News   Antsean327's Clubhouse News EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:40 pm

Thank you for posting Smile
Back to top Go down
antsean327
antsean327

PostSubject: Re: Antsean327's Clubhouse News   Antsean327's Clubhouse News EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:48 pm

No problem Andrew
Back to top Go down
antsean327
antsean327

PostSubject: Re: Antsean327's Clubhouse News   Antsean327's Clubhouse News EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:48 pm

Welcome to Issue #2 Volume 1 of Antsean327's Clubhouse Newz! I will be posting about 5- 10 times with this news a day

Today's Topic: Chatting and Cheating

I'm always in the Clubhouse in rooms chatting with my friends and my cousins. You have to watch what your saying because there can be evil hackers out there monitoring what you say and if you "taze" with them they have a program or a special cheat program called "Cheat Engine". They can hack your account but if they do they will of course be caught and lose their account forever. . .

Tazing and messing with evil trader's, cheaters, etc.:

OK you enter a trading room ask a person to trade and here is some things what they might say:

Hello! Do you have a "Gold Dress"?

. . Ok they start to be all "nice" and they're actually a scammer, well here is one reason why,

I'm offering a special item for your "Gold Dress".

. . I know these tricks! If they offer you something like a box give yourself a minute to think. Do you know that Exclusive "Giant Gift Box"? Well there is NOTHING inside of that box! Its does NOT have anything in it!!! Its a furniture box you place in your room and you PUT items in it! OK if they offer a box well they can't trade the box if it has something in it so think if they put up a box its empty

Find that proof and save YOURSELF!!!
If you go to http://www.webkinzinsider.com/ you can find the forum and scroll down and find General Discussion/ Chat and find The Clubhouse

. . . That's it for now!!! This was Issue #2 Volume 1!

Issue #2
Volume 1
Back to top Go down
antsean327
antsean327

PostSubject: Re: Antsean327's Clubhouse News   Antsean327's Clubhouse News EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:49 pm

Welcome to Antsean327's Clubhouse News! Here for your BEST and LATEST Clubhouse Information!

Today's Topic: Protecting and Helping each other

We need HELP!!!
My friend Mia The Black Lab in the Clubhouse onetime got her account take in and lost her best clothes and items, there can be two reasons why people take your account, especially Mia's Account,

1. You messed with a person, a scammer, cheater, etc,
2. Your password was easy for them to guess, there is NO way your Secret Code can be easy cause its a mix up letters and numbers.

Don't just let them help YOU, help them,
Your best friend helped you and protected your account, although they cannot know your password importantly, lets just say they were your "backup". Don't just stand there if they're in trouble, try to talk and calm the evil person down, but NEVER and DONOT taze with them!!!!

"I got banned for no reason"! OR I didn't do ANYTHING!!!

People say they didn't do anything and they just got banned automatically, well sometimes I agree with them but there's at least gotta be 1 reason fro the banning, I heard this girl say "boredom" and she got banned, well that's kind of "mean". Ganz has worked hard making Webkinz and the Clubhouse so kids can get entertained and NOT bored and have fun chatting, well OK sometimes you get board, but saying boredom is like saying Ganz's work was NOTHING, I always try to protect myself, I never been banned before well I got a few warnings in my KinzPost Mail b ut still I'm usually NOT bad and MOSTLY Good

. . . . . That was all for now! This has been Issue #3 Volume #1

Issue #3 Volume #1

Oh P.S, if you guys wanted to know when Volume #1 ends, its Issue #15
Back to top Go down
antsean327
antsean327

PostSubject: Re: Antsean327's Clubhouse News   Antsean327's Clubhouse News EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:52 pm

Welcome to Antsean327's Clubhouse News!

Welcome to Antsean327's Clubhouse News! This Topic holds your GREATEST, LATEST, and BEST information and News!

Today's Topic: Shocker Glitches, Rooms with Chat Takeovers, Etc.

OK well have you ever been into rooms and people try to use other words to say certain thigns that is not in the "ChatBook". Well YUP its possible, its what I cal Clubhouse Madness, people take over rooms floadng the chat and using bad language. HOPEFULLY Ganz will see this and fix this MADNESS.

. . Jealousy, Glitches, and PRETENDING to be WORKERS!!!!
Ah, I saw this before, if your a blacklab the Clubhouse Moderators watch you like a HAWK!!! That's just because the blacklabs are SOOO popular and they act all tough and mighty and cool and they think they can get a way with anything, so the clubhouse watches them like a hawk, no matter WHAT they say, I still want a blacklab, speaking of moderators . . . I see Webkinz workers PRETENDING to be MODERATORS!!! Its like oh wow right? we're not dumb, I saw this guy it was a Duck pretending to be Doug in the Collector's Room! Its like wow we no your not Doug, Doug isn't programmed to chat, its like WOW.

. . Tune into Issue #5 Volume 1 for the best Spectacular Issue!

Issue #4
Volume #1
Back to top Go down
antsean327
antsean327

PostSubject: Re: Antsean327's Clubhouse News   Antsean327's Clubhouse News EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:52 pm

Welcome to Issue #5 Volume #1 of Antsean327's Clubhouse News!

Today's Topic: Spectacular Issue! Rumors, NOT coming ideas, etc.

This rumor NEVER came true!
Last year a Webkinz said that there will be Spaceroom, well there will be NO spaceroom until Ganz gives us updates if there is or is NOT.

Spectacular!!!!!
I want to celebrate the 5 issue Spectacular by posting NEW news with exclusives, more updates, tips and more! I will also post 1 extra issue a day!

Rumors:
This rumor that there is a "Secret Ganz Moderator" and this "Prom Party Thing' is getting annoying, I just wanna clear this up, whoever started this prom idea needs to STOP, because this affect includes askign out, dating, etc, and it is what gets us BANNED!!! So I will clear this up, there is NOOOOOOO PROM. And with the "Secret Ganz Moderator" thing, there is NO secret Ganz Moderator,

. . That was all for now! Tune into Issue 6 and 7 the final issues today later on!

Issue #5 Volume #1
Back to top Go down
antsean327
antsean327

PostSubject: Re: Antsean327's Clubhouse News   Antsean327's Clubhouse News EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:51 pm

Welcome to Antsean327's Clubhouse News!

I actually reached this far! I reached Issue #6 Volume #1! I just want to congratulate WC member Andrewhoya for giving me the comment, that comment was the comment that let me keep posting Antsean327's Clubhouse News, I thought it would crash down if I didn't get NO replies, Thank you andrewhoya,
Signed by,
Antsean327

Today's Topic: Mysteries and Waitnesses
Mystreries remain that there will be a Prom Room, like i mentioned my last issue #5 there is NOOOOOOOOO prom so I will clear up that there is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Prom Room!!!

What's in Hold of Webkinz's Future?!!
Maybe for Deluxe Members like ME will get more backround images OR more smileys. Maybe since KinzChat+ is SO popular, They'll make a Second KinzChat+? Who knows what the future holds in store,

. . That's my tips for now! Tune into Issue #7 Volume #1 the final issue today at 6:30 Eastern Time!

Issue #6
Volume #1
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Andrew

Antsean327's Clubhouse News 30wnmsz
Kingdom Koins : 336989

PostSubject: Re: Antsean327's Clubhouse News   Antsean327's Clubhouse News EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:55 pm

*Sticky'd
Back to top Go down
antsean327
antsean327

PostSubject: Re: Antsean327's Clubhouse News   Antsean327's Clubhouse News EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:22 pm

*UPGRADE* *UPDATE*

I am back on the news and now posting my news again! Such a reunion isn't it? Lol. i will post on weekdays Monday-Friday now. And I will post a few issues a day Wink>>!

*Antsean327's Clubhouse News is
OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!*

I will post my issue in 5 minutes
Back to top Go down
antsean327
antsean327

PostSubject: Re: Antsean327's Clubhouse News   Antsean327's Clubhouse News EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:50 pm

Being an Ant Member: *UPGRADE*

- Being an Ant Member gets you MANY benifits!

You can get secret issues of Antsean327's Clubhouse News NO ONE else can get!

You get can get future issues

If you be a very good writer you'll be on "Ant's Top Writer's Board"

You get paid KK for being a good writer

. . To look for more benifits . . . look on Suggestions topic and find the thread 'Being an Ant Member!" to find more benifits Wink.
Back to top Go down
antsean327
antsean327

PostSubject: Re: Antsean327's Clubhouse News   Antsean327's Clubhouse News EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:49 pm

*UPGRADE* 2: Ant Member Membership benifits and prices: Smile

-Antsean327's POPULAR Clubhouse News is
OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!

Membership Prices and Benefits:

You can get secret issues NO ONE else can read with PM!
You get Newsletter updates, and special surprises weekly!
You get a copy of Antsean327's Clubhouse News with PM
You can get awards for being a top replier on Antsean327's Clubhouse News
You
can become a news writer, each time you make a piece of news, you can
get a copy of YOUR OWN piece of news because I will PM you and then you
can get a certain amount of KK's.
You can also get FUTURE issues!
If you become a top writer, you go on "Ant's Top Reporter's Board"!
You get my "coming soon" magazine of Antsean327's Clubhouse Magazine!
You get a certain amount of KK a month depending on your news skills

And there are MANY more benefits planned! Now here is the Membership prices:

Membership:

Monthly:
You can have it as many months as you want but you will be paying 2,500 KK a month.

3 months:
If you choose 3 months, the fee is 3,000.

6 months:
6 month fee is 4,500 KK

Never Expiring Membership:
If
you choose that you want to KEEP your membership and want it to last
forever, the fee will be VERY expensive but worth it, the fee is 10,000
KK.

There will be MORE updates and upgrades as soon as there are more ideas planned! Antsean327's Clubhouse News 120613 Antsean327's Clubhouse News 120613 Antsean327's Clubhouse News 120613 Antsean327's Clubhouse News 629424
Back to top Go down
antsean327
antsean327

PostSubject: Re: Antsean327's Clubhouse News   Antsean327's Clubhouse News EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:13 pm

Issues 7, Volume 1

Today's Topic: Clubhouse Secrets, Trading Glitches, etc.

What kind of glitch is this?
Many complainers said that there was a glitch that your trade AUTOMATICALLY just closes, well that is a HECK of a glitch! So far, Ganz hasn't fix this problem but HOPEFULLY soon and will be fixed, just saying this for caution Wink.

SUPER Secrets!:

I might of mentioned this but THIS is SUPER important, there is a SUPER
important scam to avoid! A scammer would use these plug-ins whatever there called and they press these buttons on their keyboard I think and the items the trader put up, those buttons takes THOSE items and adds it to the storage!! Lookout for this cam, its a TOP scam!

That's all for today, stay tuned to find out if Ganz will give SECOND CHANCES in the Clubhouse on Issue 8, Volume 1!

Issue 7
Volume 1
Back to top Go down
antsean327
antsean327

PostSubject: Re: Antsean327's Clubhouse News   Antsean327's Clubhouse News EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:29 pm

Welcome to Antsean327's Clubhouse News! Antsean327's Clubhouse News 629424 Antsean327's Clubhouse News 750118

Today's Topic: Talking about UNACCEPTABLE Topics and More!

This is a NO!:

TRUST ME, I have walked into rooms people talking about what the rules said NOT TO TALK about! Alchoal, violence, etc. And Ganz is just sitting back chilling NOT DOING THERE JOB! Warnings aren't enough, If I was one of those Ganz people, I would watch everyone like a HAWK!! Or maybe start a WAR!

Why would they do this?!:

People are even saying bad things and Ganz is like IGNORING IT! If I were their boss, I would fire them, that's right, get a new job. Since you Ganz people are so LAZY!!!

Uh oh . . not again.

Guess what? SCAMS AGAIN! That's right, since KinzChat+ reopened things are WORSE!! ESPECIALLY with scams! I found this new thing called a Tree Stump. People are saying its a food or some kinda chair. This is REDICOULOUS. Lookout for the treestump scam!

That's all for today! Tune into Issue 9, Volume 1 for more Antsean327's Clubhouse News!

Issue 8
Volume 1
Back to top Go down
antsean327
antsean327

PostSubject: Re: Antsean327's Clubhouse News   Antsean327's Clubhouse News EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:49 pm

Ant's Top Reporter's Board!

Ant Members Only.

Welcome and you are viewing the "Ant's Top Reporter's Boards" for the top writers! The best writers will go HERE!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antsean327's Clubhouse News   Antsean327's Clubhouse News Empty

Back to top Go down

Antsean327's Clubhouse News
Page 1 of 1