Webkinz Kingdom

A place to chat, trade, and make new friends!

HomeHome  Breaking WWNewsBreaking WWNews  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ant's Ultimate Tips and Ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
antsean327

Warning Level :
Kingdom Koins : 201299

PostSubject: Ant's Ultimate Tips and Ideas   Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:41 pm

Welcome to Ant's Ultimate Tips and Ideas! here for your best tips and idea decorations!

Are you building an outdoor yard? But there's is so many ideas and you can't think of the best one? Look here!

Outdoor Yard:

You start off with an empty outdoor yard with grass, you get excited but you want decorations, or even fountains. Since there is new fonutains and flowers in the WShop, go to the Outdoor section of the Wshop, and you see a bunch of new stuff.

Square Hedges and flowers are perfect! Buy different colored flowers and buy a few Square Hedges. Then when the items go into your storage, use the flowers and make a square garden of colored flowers! Your friends will be BLOWN away!

Tip: There are also some outdoor PSI and Exclusive Items, I have this outdoor thing that lets your pet use the bathroom outdoors, LOL. Well if you make the huge square of flowers, if you have a little corner spot to fit the otudoor bathroom, put it there! Its like a cabin!

Square Hedges look great in an outdoor yard, especially when its in the dark green grass. Use the square hedges like . . bushes. Put all your square and round hedges together and maybe in the middle of your flower square, or on the outsiding, Put EVERY ROUND AND SQUARE HEDGE TOGETHER and it will become a BUNCH OF bushes! if you put the hedges on the outsiding of the flower square, or even a FLOWER CIRCLE, it would look brilliant! If only I could should you how it would look!

Treetop Rooms:

Treetop rooms are fun! If you want your flying pet to have more fun, follow this idea. Go to the WShop, and there is a new TreeTop theme, buy some treetop items, then when you get the items im your storage, well lets say you bought a fountain, take out the fountain(s) and put them in the middle, buying 5 fountains would be great because if you put them in a circle, the fonutains would look so peaceful, I can't even find a great word for it that's how great it would look!

Now that you have the fountains in the middle, if you buy the treetop bed, or if you have the Treetop Hut Bed (Exclusive Super Bed) Put it at the top right end of the corner which is a left I think. Then if you have any Garden Seeds, such as Strawberry Seeds, Watermelon Seeds, etc., then I suggest you put that at the corners in a row, and if you have more, put them on the otherside of your treetop room, if you have benches and chairs, put them in the row after the corner rows.

That's all for now!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew

Warning Level :
Kingdom Koins : 219889

PostSubject: Re: Ant's Ultimate Tips and Ideas   Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:52 pm

Wow, very good job! I'll sticky this Smile

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Ant's Ultimate Tips and Ideas   Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:16 pm

Thanks for the comment Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
antsean327

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Day 2   Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:28 pm

Welcome to Ant's Ultimate Design Tips and Ideas!

Today's Topic: How to style your pets rooms!

If your looking for a really specific room theme, it is depending on your pet. If your pet is a unicorn, go with the Fairy Tale Theme! For people who have dogs, such as Golden Retrievers (I have) Cocker Spaniels, St.Bernards, etc. the dog theme is retired, but for people who have the dog theme parts still, lets jazz up your pets room!

I only have a few of the Dog Theme parts, so I used have of the Space Theme, which ALSO retired ;(! But for people who have the Space Theme and Dog theme, jazz it up! Put the two themes together, they look really cool! My Golden Retriever, Cupid has the that dog gym thing in the middle of his room, from the Dog Theme, its really cool, and he has the Space wallpaper and floor!

Do you have a cat? I do! I only have a B&W Cat, his name is Kittie! He's a boy! He has the Cat Theme, and i don't think I found any wallpaper or flooring for the Cat Theme, so I bought Orange Wallpaint and an orange floor, and if you have the POTM Cat clock( which I have for adpting the Pink Poodle POTM pet last year in April, his name is Fluffy, he is also a boy and he is very cute) then put it on your wall! And maybe so your friends can get their pants blown away, put some games and the cat tables and even that cat chair to know that the chair is where your cat sets, because he/she is the king/queen!

That's all for now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ant's Ultimate Tips and Ideas   

Back to top Go down

Ant's Ultimate Tips and Ideas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1