Webkinz Kingdom

A place to chat, trade, and make new friends!
 
HomeHome  Breaking WWNewsBreaking WWNews  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Webkinz Stadium - Wins, Losses, and Near-Misses

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jumping Wizard
Member
Member


Warning Level :
Posts : 41
Kingdom Koins : 149233
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Webkinz Stadium - Wins, Losses, and Near-Misses   Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:36 pm

This is the thread to celebrate, cry, jump for joy, and so much more. It's all about the Webkinz Stadium!

"Did you place in the top 10 at the Webkinz Stadium and want to shout about it?"*
"Did you place 2568th and want to scream about it?"*
"Did you place 11th and want to tear your hair out because you came so close?"*

Then this is the place for you!

*Thanks joswan!!

Here, you may post what level you are in, tricks to winning the stadium competitions, what you placed, and so much more! Anything you'd like to discuss ABOUT the WEBKINZ STADIUM you may post here... but please keep it on-topic.

We are all here to support you... to cry with you, embrace with you, laugh with you, and even pull your hair out with you!

So, come join the club!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Polarity
Member
Member
avatar


Warning Level :
Posts : 105
Kingdom Koins : 154022
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-07-28
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Webkinz Stadium - Wins, Losses, and Near-Misses   Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:36 pm

Um, yeah... Smile I haven't done a competition in a while, but I remember when I did, I placed so low! LOL I really need to get my skills up...what skills do you need for each competition again?

I did like to go to the stadium and watch my pet and see the scores, that was so funny!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jumping Wizard
Member
Member


Warning Level :
Posts : 41
Kingdom Koins : 149233
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Webkinz Stadium - Wins, Losses, and Near-Misses   Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:34 pm

Polarity wrote:
Um, yeah... Smile I haven't done a competition in a while, but I remember when I did, I placed so low! LOL I really need to get my skills up...what skills do you need for each competition again?

I did like to go to the stadium and watch my pet and see the scores, that was so funny!
To compete in pro beauty you need to pass level 5 of fashion... for pro cooking level 5 of creativity. Smile

Otherwise, it's good to have passed level 1 in all classes for a pet. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Polarity
Member
Member
avatar


Warning Level :
Posts : 105
Kingdom Koins : 154022
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-07-28
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Webkinz Stadium - Wins, Losses, and Near-Misses   Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:04 am

Oh, ok...thanks! I need to go do some classes. Oh, it's after 12, I was hoping to get some in before 12. OH, well! Ok, so pro beauty and pro cooking here I come! Although I don't know if I'm doing creativity as a class...but I have to be, because I thought I was doing all of them.

I'm between levels 1 and 5 in all of my schooling, I think. I never have done too well in competition, though. I'd love to get all those trophies, so maybe I should start going to more school. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jumping Wizard
Member
Member


Warning Level :
Posts : 41
Kingdom Koins : 149233
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Webkinz Stadium - Wins, Losses, and Near-Misses   Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:51 am

Polarity wrote:
Oh, ok...thanks! I need to go do some classes. Oh, it's after 12, I was hoping to get some in before 12. OH, well! Ok, so pro beauty and pro cooking here I come! Although I don't know if I'm doing creativity as a class...but I have to be, because I thought I was doing all of them.

I'm between levels 1 and 5 in all of my schooling, I think. I never have done too well in competition, though. I'd love to get all those trophies, so maybe I should start going to more school. Smile
I want the trophies, also... that's why I compete. Smile (P.S. I just got the blue dragster today!! Woo hoo!!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew
Member
Member
avatar


Warning Level :
Posts : 1348
Kingdom Koins : 216839
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2009-07-27
Location : East Coast... Kind of...

PostSubject: Re: Webkinz Stadium - Wins, Losses, and Near-Misses   Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:52 am

Jumping Wizard wrote:
Polarity wrote:
Oh, ok...thanks! I need to go do some classes. Oh, it's after 12, I was hoping to get some in before 12. OH, well! Ok, so pro beauty and pro cooking here I come! Although I don't know if I'm doing creativity as a class...but I have to be, because I thought I was doing all of them.

I'm between levels 1 and 5 in all of my schooling, I think. I never have done too well in competition, though. I'd love to get all those trophies, so maybe I should start going to more school. Smile
I want the trophies, also... that's why I compete. Smile (P.S. I just got the blue dragster today!! Woo hoo!!)

Real or replica?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Polarity
Member
Member
avatar


Warning Level :
Posts : 105
Kingdom Koins : 154022
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-07-28
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Webkinz Stadium - Wins, Losses, and Near-Misses   Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:12 pm

Andrew wrote:
Jumping Wizard wrote:
Polarity wrote:
Oh, ok...thanks! I need to go do some classes. Oh, it's after 12, I was hoping to get some in before 12. OH, well! Ok, so pro beauty and pro cooking here I come! Although I don't know if I'm doing creativity as a class...but I have to be, because I thought I was doing all of them.

I'm between levels 1 and 5 in all of my schooling, I think. I never have done too well in competition, though. I'd love to get all those trophies, so maybe I should start going to more school. Smile
I want the trophies, also... that's why I compete. Smile (P.S. I just got the blue dragster today!! Woo hoo!!)

Real or replica?

Remember taking a picture of mine? lol

I was thinking replica, since it was in the estore on the first, but it might be the real one.

I want all of those stadium trophies, but I really have to get back into the training for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bethmiz
Member
Member
avatar

Warning Level :
Posts : 406
Kingdom Koins : 202440
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Webkinz Stadium - Wins, Losses, and Near-Misses   Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:45 pm

I just started going back to KA, I will have to come here to get some advice when my levels are high enough!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vcs28
Member
Member
avatar


Warning Level :
Posts : 117
Kingdom Koins : 155096
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Webkinz Stadium - Wins, Losses, and Near-Misses   Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:05 pm

Well, I think a lot of it has to be random, because I won a pro cooking and a pro beauty with pets who had passed level 5 on 3 classes only, and hadn't done any others. I have pets who have graduated every course except grooming and have 1 class to go to get their diploma (fashion). It doesn't make them have any better luck in my opinion. I think the only way to win is to enter, enter, enter. By the law of averages, eventually you have to get SOMETHING LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Polarity
Member
Member
avatar


Warning Level :
Posts : 105
Kingdom Koins : 154022
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-07-28
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Webkinz Stadium - Wins, Losses, and Near-Misses   Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:03 pm

Ok, but do you think any of the classes have to help? I wonder if I should get my pets in classes a little higher, and then enter a competition? I think it's kind of random, but I do wonder now how much the schooling has to do with it in reality.

JW said....."To compete in pro beauty you need to pass level 5 of fashion... for pro cooking level 5 of creativity."......

Now you said you only passed level 5 on three classes.

Ok, I guess what I want to know is....what do they say are the best classes to take to enter the pro beauty and pro cooking? Is it just one like JW said, or 2 or 3 classes you take to suposedly have a better chance to win something?

I wonder how much randomness it is for those pro classes, too?

Wow, that's a lot...LOL

_________________
In Honor of JW and AH - cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bethmiz
Member
Member
avatar

Warning Level :
Posts : 406
Kingdom Koins : 202440
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Webkinz Stadium - Wins, Losses, and Near-Misses   Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:57 am

I don't even know how to sign up for them! I just passed level 5 for grooming and hairdressing, does that help me at all? I think I am on level 4 for the basic classes. Is it only the basic ones that count towards a diploma? This is going to take forever!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Polarity
Member
Member
avatar


Warning Level :
Posts : 105
Kingdom Koins : 154022
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-07-28
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Webkinz Stadium - Wins, Losses, and Near-Misses   Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:21 pm

I thought to get a diploma you had to pass level 10 of all the ones that go up to 10? I'm probably wrong, though.

I know that to win in the stadium, the more classes you have, the better they say your chance is. Although as vcs pointed out, there may not be truth to that.

JW said----"To compete in pro beauty you need to pass level 5 of fashion... for pro cooking level 5 of creativity.

Otherwise, it's good to have passed level 1 in all classes for a pet. "

_________________
In Honor of JW and AH - cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
antsean327
Member
Member
avatar

Warning Level :
Posts : 714
Kingdom Koins : 198249
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2009-09-07
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Webkinz Stadium - Wins, Losses, and Near-Misses   Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:45 pm

My Golden Retriever, Cupid, he was in between the 100's place! I am proud of my little adorable puppy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Webkinz Stadium - Wins, Losses, and Near-Misses   

Back to top Go down
 
Webkinz Stadium - Wins, Losses, and Near-Misses
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Number of wins
» new track for netKar PRO:Dodge Raceway Stadium
» How Many Webkinz
» Stadium Items
» TCEC-9 Rapid - Most Wins, Most Draws & Fewer Losses

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Kingdom :: WW Activities :: Webkinz Stadium-
Jump to: