Webkinz Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webkinz Kingdom

A place to chat, trade, and make new friends!

HomeHome  Breaking WWNewsBreaking WWNews  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why am I the only Indian? Everyone else are Chiefs, LOL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sherrylaine

Warning Level : Why am I the only Indian? Everyone else are Chiefs, LOL WarningBar-Gloss1
Kingdom Koins : 269102

Why am I the only Indian? Everyone else are Chiefs, LOL Empty
PostSubject: Why am I the only Indian? Everyone else are Chiefs, LOL   Why am I the only Indian? Everyone else are Chiefs, LOL EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:35 pm

Hey Andrew, I needed to choose a new topic to ask a question, right? I don't like my name being the only one in black it's almost worse than being banned, lol.

Sherry
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Andrew

Why am I the only Indian? Everyone else are Chiefs, LOL 30wnmsz
Warning Level : Why am I the only Indian? Everyone else are Chiefs, LOL WarningBar-Gloss1
Kingdom Koins : 338989

PostSubject: Re: Why am I the only Indian? Everyone else are Chiefs, LOL   Why am I the only Indian? Everyone else are Chiefs, LOL EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 pm

You aren't the only one in black! Actually, most people are! Black just means you are a registered member. Once you are an Exchanger, your name will be teal, Excellent Exchanger orange, etc! Don't worry, you are not alone!
Back to top Go down
antsean327
antsean327

Kingdom Koins : 320399

PostSubject: Cheer up!   Why am I the only Indian? Everyone else are Chiefs, LOL EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:07 pm

Yeah, cheer up! And your name DOESN'T have to be in black Smile. You can become a teacher easyly and your name will turn green Smile. I really want to be an Admin like Andrew too because me and him are like close-brothers Smile. But don't worry! You will become like me, Andrew, bethmiz, or any teachers admins or mods soon enough! You can become a Teacher easyly by advertising your class in Study Hall or the Classes Topic of the forum, and Andrew will aprove it and you can become a teacher
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why am I the only Indian? Everyone else are Chiefs, LOL   Why am I the only Indian? Everyone else are Chiefs, LOL Empty

Back to top Go down

Why am I the only Indian? Everyone else are Chiefs, LOL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Kingdom :: Guest's Questions :: Ask Questions Here-
Jump to: